Thursday, February 11, 2010

Next week I will be moving away from the San Francisco Bay area. I will head South to Santa Barbara, LA and San Diego before heading to the East Coast (New Hampshire), to be with my family once again. It would be great to visit as many Custom Frame Shops as I can along my journey.

It is also my hope to find some framing work as I go. As it stands right now, I do not have a specific time frame to arrive on the East Coast, it will all depend upon what interesting adventures I can find along the way. I would love for the picture framing community to share in this adventure by helping with suggestions, ideas, opinions and hopefully some invitations to work for a few hours, a few days or a few weeks at any frame shop in need of a little extra help. So if you or anyone you know could use some help from a 15 year veteran framer, please contact me.

This adventure is not being planned to "just find work" along the way, but more as a way to get to know and learn from some of my framing peers through work, story telling and quick stops just to say hi. I am very passionate about framing and I love the people who make a living at it. I am very excited at the prospect of meeting many new friends, and writing about it as I go. Please help me fill those pages.

If you want more information about me, please ask.

Thanks, looking forward to meeting you!!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment